Wednesday, September 17, 2008

through being cool

minus me oversleeping (again), not being able to get breakfast & missing patty griffin at central park, today was the first good day i have had in a long time.

- had my first observation at student teaching and it went very well

- i got a boston creme donut on the way home

- i came home and there was a b&n package sitting on my table for me(which meant that my baby mama dvd arrived)

- slept a whole bunch when i came home, i think i am going to get more sleep today and tonight than i have gotten in a while

- digital versions of some bayside records are in my possession. i think i might order the new ones when i get to work (or maybe i'll wait and buy them for cheaper at best buy the week they come out)

- i haven't cried once, nor have a felt the need to.



i am still debating going to see straylight run at maxwell's on sunday. i think there are still tickets and if i leave right after work i can totally make it, but i have teaching in the morning and i know i need my rest.

but i am going to definitely buy tickets tomorrow for kevin/saves the day at highline ballroom!! the cmj festival always brings joy into my life somehow

No comments: