Monday, September 15, 2008

I am a visitor here

even my ear makes me sad/mad.

i am going to go to bed before i hate myself even more



but work today made me happy, even if i was there for a long ass 10 hour shift. the icing on the cake was that i placed a nice sized tina fey ship-to-home order (baby mama & 30 rock season two).

right now i am listening to a recording i did of me playing volcano by damien rice on guitar. every now & again i record stuff. not many people have heard them. if you have, it is because i really like you or i want to impress you in someway (or both). anywho, this one i really like. it is really rough, yet it makes me think that i might actually have some sort of talent. i don't, but it makes me think it anyway.

oh! & tomorrow i need to buy new shoes for work/teaching. don't let me forget?

No comments: