Friday, December 19, 2008

running around in circles

it is snowing pretty nicely out there.

but i did get to go out this morning and picked up all my christmas gifts for myself (my mom gives us money & we buy everything ourselves). while it does kill the excitement, it does make sure that i get stuff that i like.

here is the list of stuff that i like: dvd player, the new fall out boy cd (don't judge), guitar hero: decades for ds, a wallet, pants from the gap (2 dress pants, 1 pair of jeans). i know that i shouldn't use any of it for about six days, but i really want to use the dvd player & play guitar hero. but i will wait...maybe. the dvd player might have to be opened depending on how boring my life remains these next couple days.

in terms of other people, i am all set for my mom & dad. all i really need to get for is my sister. and i don't think that will be too hard

No comments: