Sunday, December 21, 2008

let your heart be light

i figured since christmas is on thursday, i could be somewhat festive. i changed my now playing song to a holiday tune done by the always amazing jessi robertson singing 'have yourself a merry little christmas.'

it really doesn't feel like christmas. even with all the music we are playing at work, it isn't enough to get me in that frame of mind. i mean there is snow on the ground and my mom is making tons of treats. but the house isn't really all christmas-y besides my dad putting up lights. i'm not even doing anything for xmas eve, i am going to be at the bookstore all day. maybe it will hit me christmas morning or when i go to my aunt's house in the early afternoon.

either way, i am not very cheerful right now...holiday season or not.

No comments: