Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what are they haunted by

Sunday I went with Sharkey & Tina to see toy story in 3D. the 3D was nothing special, but it was good to finally see it on the big screen.

the previous two days at work were overwhelming. this changeover seemed small before it started but really wih all the changes at work took way more time than Eric or I expected. having today off was a wonderful thing. I needed a break.

last night I had a good mini chat with hana. i normally don't talk about my feelings and fears so it was good to get it out. I am just bummer that it happened in the wee hours of the morning... she had to wimp out and go to sleep since she had work early.

today I didn't do too much. I got the new albums by the gossip and Brandi Carlile. I finished my bag of snickers I've been working on. I'm currently listening to "daisy" and drinking some coffee.

tomorrow I get to sleep in but I don't plan on doing that. I am going to get up at a reasonable time and listen to some of the vinyl I have purchased in the last couple weeks but have yet to hear. I want a turntable in my room. hopefully some day soon that can happen.

No comments: