Monday, June 8, 2009

the world just screams & falls apart

here are some quick hits since i haven't been here in days:

- haven't been to jury duty since last monday, just a couple more days till i don't have to worry about it anymore.

- last night i saw kevin at northsix, um, i mean the music hall of williamsburg. i got a spot literally right accross the street. i fucking love rockstar parking.

- i'll be back there tomorrow night for jenny lewis. small venue? i totally can't wait. haven't seen her live since those two shows at town hall all most three years ago.

- i finally got the bonz vinyl. i'm going to lay down with some coffee & a book tomorrow when i wake up & really enjoy it.

- it was a full moon last night. there was no need for lights of any kind last night since the sky was so bright.

- there were so many grasshoppers on my walk way last night. it kind of grossed me out. that might have been the reason i dropped my keys last night.

- i dropped my keys out of my hand, off my front stoop and then in to the bushes last night. i had to try & call my house without waking up my mother. it was a project.

- sharkey called me at like 1:30am. i love how my friends know that i'm always awake that late & obviously have no problem calling me without a fear of waking me up.

- i have a whole bunch of plans and shows coming up. i think this is going to be a good summer.

No comments: