Thursday, September 10, 2009

i dream of living a different life

life as of late has been pretty ok.

tuesday night was spent with my girls in asbury park. i ate surf taco & saw pablo. my vagrant records order should be arriving tomorrow as long as UPS is operating in a timely fashion. my upgraded ipod touch was ordered yesterday when i got home from work. it is engraved (with a kevin quote of course) & currently on it's way from china. it should arrive maybe tuesday. saturday brings beer garden fun for vera's bday. even though i don't drink beer, this should be a fun occasion.

but i have been in moods lately. yesterday at work, i was out of it all day & moving super slow. i have been getting lost in my thought processes. i have been getting agitated super easily. i am apathetic yet i care way too much. i feel like a big mush ball.

hopefully this weekend picks things up for me. and if it doesn't, i'm going to The Nightman Cometh Live on wednesday with tina. if that can't cheer me up and make me pee my pants from laughter, then nothing will & i'm a lost cause.

No comments: