Sunday, August 16, 2009

just a random set of objects

so my birthday week is over & i am very happy with how everything went. i'm even going to front, last years brithday wasn't good at all. but this year the whole time really proved to be more than amazing.



yesterday was my actual birthday. i spent the morning eating a breakfast wrap & doing laundry. then i went over to sharkey's for a fabulous time. it was full of badmitton, water balloon fights, my own pizza pie, a pinata, fudgie the whale & movie hangs. my friends almost made me cry by surprising me with an ipod touch! they gave me the gift recipt so if i wanted to up grade, i could. i think i am going to so i can make it my main music device. but i'm going to have to wait to get some more birthday money over the course of the week to be able to afford it. hopefully i can hold out until friday...because last night i was really itching to open it.

today will be spent watching it's always sunny, eating left over pizza & enjoying an empty house.

No comments: