Tuesday, May 19, 2009

we go past and look at it

any any given moment in my life there is always someone i am pining after that is impossible for me to have. there are many varied situations that this has fallen under with many different people. while painful, it usually turns out alright. i might be still alone, but i have a new brigade of friends. they rarely know i have/had the hots for them. sometimes my friends will tell them after a night of drinking (thanks brigitte) but mostly my they remain clueless.

this is actually for the best because it would ruin everything. they say it is better to have love and lost than to never have loved at all. my personal motto it that it is better to have loved in the shadows than to have loved and lost. i have great people in my life and i would rather be awkward and have friends than to be awkward and be totally alone.

No comments: